Satin Pillow Case Set
- The ultra-smooth surface does not tug your skin in the night
- Reduces the development of fine lines & wrinkles
- Delays the aging process
- Prevents facial skin from creasing
- Maintains hydration in your skin
- Non-irritating & gentle on the skin: suitable for those with acne or sensitive skin
- Keeps your skin-care product on your skin
- Prevents hair from frizzing and split ends
- Reduces the loss of natural hair oils and moisture
- Minimizes damage to thinning of hair
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Satin pillows that’s free from harmful chemicals
- 100% free of any artificial softeners, bleaches, and dyes
- Always take off your make-up and mascara before you go to bed. Not only would your skin benefit by being able to breathe, rest, and recover, but your white satin pillowcase would not stain.
- Do not bleach.
- For best results, hand wash your pillowcase inside out, in a normal temperature of cold water, using a mild neutral detergent.
- Most modern washing machines have a gentle silk or wool cycle, so you can confidently wash it at 30°C. Place the pillowcase in a laundry bag before placing it in the washing machine. Wash separately from colours.
- Avoid tumble-drying and direct sunlight. When 80-90% dry, iron inside out using a low or silk setting.
- Do not use a Cotton cycle on your washing machine at 40°C. This will cause a loss of softness.
- When rinsing, add a small spoon of vinegar, it will prevent the silk from stiffening, and it will keep it soft and bright in colour.
- 2 x Satin Pillow Cases, 1 x Hair Scrunchie
- Standard – 45cm x 65cm
- 100% satin
Did you know? This satin pillow allows your skin and hair to gently slide over the pillow, reducing the development of sleep lines, wrinkles and tangled hair.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Black, Burgundy, Ivory, Silver, White